Your Real Life is Hidden

Friday, June 16, 2006

Family Addition!

It is my great joy to announce to everyone that there is a new baby in our family!!!! My cousin Jenni gave birth to her second daughter, Estella Lea, on Tuesday. Hooray for babies! Pictured with her is her seven-year-old, Lauren.


I was also informed yesterday by my mother that she and her husband & girls will be moving to New Mexico in July! That's a big shocker for me--they've never even come out for a visit! But he has a job in the area, so they'll move out here. I haven't seen Jenni since I was nine and she was fourteen--we never seemed to be able to cross paths at family things since then.

Congrats Jenni, Ryan & Lauren on your new bundle of joy! I hope to see you all next time I visit my parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home