Your Real Life is Hidden

Monday, December 12, 2005

Latest on Dagmar and team

Just received another email (oh yes, we got to Albuquerque safely, and I'm just now checking on things from Mom & Dad's computer), and it seems that Dagmar and the other German student (don't know what her name is) have been flown to Germany to a hospital there. No update on her condition.

Thank you so much, Tina, Laura, Jen, everyone else for all your support to me already in this time. I'm still crying off and on, but I think I might have moved out of the realm of shock, but I don't know. I'm so here and there and everywhere trying to get things packed and my apartment ready to leave that the day has been blurry. Anyway, I'll be with my family for the next week; what a loving and caring environment. I'm truly blessed.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home