Your Real Life is Hidden

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

T minus two days and counting

Tomorrow is my last day at home! In the afternoon Jason & I are heading to Toronto for an early dinner and a Raptors game. We've decided to stay there overnight rather than drive home late and then drive back to TO early in the morning to make the flight. So I'm packing now--or at least I should be packing now!

Just wanted to extend a thanks to everyone who has contributed to my trip. You rock! It looks like we have all the funds we need--hooray! God's so faithful, and so are our friends & family! Thanks all. Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement as well.

Oh yes, and if anyone knows where I last left my CD player--it's purple with a lovely glittery Canadian flag on it--please let me know because I can't seem to find it. Also, if I lent anyone my book, Re-Entry, could you let me know that, too? I remember I took it to Australia with me, but whether or not it came home with me remains to be seen. Crickey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home