Your Real Life is Hidden

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Small news

Went to two bar-b-ques today. You know summer's winding down when everyone is bar-b-queing on the same afternoon.

Did I ever mention that my work visa came through? It did. I'm looking for a job. No one I've gone to wants to hire me. If you want to hire me, call me. I'll do (almost) anything.

Other than that, things are good. Jason's working. I'm not. Life is good. Saw the other side of the family this week. Well, mostly just Dad, Mom, and Darren. And Uncle David. And some people who Jason knows who I got introduced to. Got some new pictures of my nephew in the mail, so I've been showing him around to people. What a cutie. Gets it from our side, of course.

Seems like everyone I know just had a baby or is currently pregnant. Or married....Congrats, Lauren & Adam! I wish I could have been there. There appears to have been a mini BAS reunion at the wedding with Ralph, April, Sandy & Boots all showing up. And Sandy, if you're reading this, did you get my messages? And will you ever be home when I call? And why isn't anyone home when I'm home?

Here's to a successful job search this week. Keep us in your prayers.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad your work visa came through, Judy, that's awesome! How long did it take for them to process the paper work? I'm already empathizing with you on finding a job, now that Joel is actively looking for a job here too (although from a distance). That part really sucks actually... Home Depot is having some kind of 'career day' on September 12 where they're open for interviews, and he won't be here for it! oy.

    So I know looking for a job is tough, but I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

    Dana

    By Blogger Widsith, at 7:22 AM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home