Your Real Life is Hidden

Friday, March 03, 2006

UK

I've arrived in London this morning! After nearl an hour in the immigration line, I was turned loose on the UK. Hooray! Ulani & Couper were waiting for me, and all is good. We had some fish & chips for lunch. Awesome. It's really warm here--and sunny and green. Like spring or something. I just realized today that when I get home there probably will be no more snow--so maybe I've seen the last of the snow for the year! But who knows with Ontario weather, eh?

More to follow. Tomorrow will find me aboard the next plane......to Tanzania! Thanks all for your prayers--I was put on a different flight from TO (due to weather in NY), but it ended up being more direct and with a shorter lay-over through Chicago. Everything was uneventful, and on the plane to Heathrow I was actually seated next to a guy from Australia whose wife was a midwife. Small friggidy world.

2 Comments:

  • friggidy...lol! :)

    I'm very glad to hear things went well on your way to the UK! Praying and thinking about you daily here... I'm very excited to hear your next update too!!

    Bless you, Judy!!
    - Dana

    By Blogger Widsith, at 10:04 PM, March 03, 2006  

  • I so wish I was there!!! I am praying for you and your lonesome hubby back here at home. May the Lord show you His face in places you don't expect it.
    Love

    By Blogger McKee, at 6:48 AM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home