Your Real Life is Hidden

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Flixster love

I just deleted the most interesting comment from my Flixster page. I guess now I should have saved it for the laugh factor. It was this dreamy love poem, and at the end he says, "I see your pic you are so beautiful. Here is my email write me and I will send you my photos."

Um, my picture on Flixster, well, if you don't know what it is go look and let me know if YOU find me attractive just from the picture. There's a little box on my sidebar that will take you there.

3 Comments:

  • i tried ... but had to sign up to see it ... and i can't sign up for any other web based things ... i'm maxed out!!!

    ANYHOW ... who WOULDN'T think you are beautiful!??

    By Blogger Tina, at 9:40 AM, April 05, 2007  

  • I wonder which one he thought you were, the yellow one or one of the black ones?

    Too funny!

    By Blogger julielewisandthenews, at 9:58 AM, April 06, 2007  

  • For those of you who can't get there--it's a picture of six or seven black ducklings and a little yellow duckling. There are no humans at all in the picture, much less myself. LOL

    By Blogger Judy Baskerville, at 6:57 AM, April 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home