Your Real Life is Hidden

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Work starts in T-1 day!

I start Monday morning at work! It will be an interesting challenge working out use of the car between Jason & I, but fortunately our workplaces are only about a 15 minute walk apart, so that gives us some options. Please all, pray for us as we adjust to this new point in our life with both of us working full-time and neither of us home much.

In other news, my grandma fell this week and broke her shoulder and knee cap. She's doing well, but has a lot of progress to make back to recovery. She's still in the hospital, and I'm getting good reports from my mom every day as to her progress. If you think of my little grandma, pray for her, too!

My bithday was Tuesday, and Wednesday I found out that I have a birthday baby! A woman from church had her baby on her due date, which was my birthday! She thought she was going to have him late, just like the others, but this one wanted to be there on time! That means Jason & I both have birthday babies this year--his is Faith, and mine is Titus. :) Also for my birthday, Jason got me some really cute sapo earrings, the new Jars of Clay CD and a cute shirt to wear to work. He also made me a fantastic Mexican dinner and had the whole day off to spend together. It was an incredible birthday. I also got called by my parents, my sister, my nephew, and my favourite Brazilian friend.

All in all, I've had a fantastic week waiting to start work. There's a lot I'm going to miss about being a full-time housewife. But you know? All things are transitory, right?

Anyway, got to get ready for church now. Peace upon you!

3 Comments:

  • Happy BELATED Birthday!!!! Glad you had such a special day with your husband, sounds like it was nice :)

    Praying for you tonight as this will be a bit of a transition for you both but it'll be a nice one too right?

    Peace upon you too!!!

    By Blogger julielewisandthenews, at 3:55 PM, December 03, 2006  

  • oh happy day ... when juday was a baybay ... now a layday ... in love with j and inday. peace out ... t

    By Blogger Tina, at 7:32 PM, December 04, 2006  

  • Wow, I go away for a week and I missed so much!!! Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a fantastic day. And congratulations on your job. Judy you are such a delight. Bless you! Bless you! Bless you!

    By Blogger corena, at 8:28 AM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home