Your Real Life is Hidden

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Working

I'm working now. Thought I'd let everyone one know in case you were trying to get a hold of me or something. I'm totally knackered, but things are going well. I really like the girls who got hired with me (well, a few weeks earlier, but meh). I haven't met too many people I'll be working with yet, because we've been in training all week learning how to use the computer system. It's good, but a lot of stuff to retain and I've been getting up really early every morning and to bed late. that's gotta stop. More later.

4 Comments:

  • so, wait, what are you doing? You haven't really mentioned it yet, except for saying your working with a computer system. Spill!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 2:27 PM, December 15, 2006  

  • Oh, okay. I was sorta being vague for a reason until I got the jobski........ I work for the police as a records clerk. This required a really long process to make sure I was intellegent and also not a criminal. :) It's pretty good working there. What I'm doing at this exact moment (and until the middle of January) is a bit drab and dull, but as it's necessary to the functioning of police work, it doesn't feel pointless. :)

    By Blogger Judy Baskerville, at 3:31 PM, December 15, 2006  

  • wow, I have to admit that it doesn't really sound like you but then again it does....weird. Well, anyway CONGRATS on the job. Very cool.
    Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 11:02 PM, December 17, 2006  

  • HAPPY NEW YEAR dear friend!!!! I hope 2007 is a GREAT year for you!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 5:06 PM, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home