Your Real Life is Hidden

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tanzania Revisited

Remember at the beginning of December when I posted about Tanzania? I have a few more answers for the curious now.... (See post "Tanzania" in December archives)

I'm going in March! I just bought the tickets today. I'll be back the first week of April.

I'll be working in a birth centre run by the YWAM base in Dar es Salaam, the capital city of Tanzania, population: approx 3 million.

I'm learning Swahili right now.

I'm looking for people to come with me, if you're feeling led.

More later, my thoughts are all disjointed.

1 Comments:

  • so many places to visit - so little time ... but a trip to africa is definitely on my list for places to visit before i die. meanwhile i am sending my only begotten son - sigh. love ya!

    By Blogger Tina, at 3:49 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home