Your Real Life is Hidden

Monday, May 07, 2007

A note on October birthdays

You know what the weird thing is about telling people we're having a baby in October?

Nearly everyone else I meet seems to also have been born in October. Seriously. Nearly everyone at work has a birthday in October, and today I just read Dana's comments that she and Joel were also born in October.

So what's the deal, Ontarians? Can you only think of one way to celebrate New Year's or is there just routinely a cold snap every year?

Just wondering. I'm not from here, you know.

6 Comments:

  • Man, I must have been celebrating New Year's the wrong way...all our kids were born, well, not in October! Happy New Year!

    By Blogger corena, at 7:06 AM, May 08, 2007  

  • me, me, me ... october 14th.

    By Blogger Tina, at 8:15 PM, May 08, 2007  

  • that's so funny! I was born in October too, although my parents lived in Montana at the time. I think the cold weather MUST have something to do with all the October birthdays!
    I can't wait to hear more about what you are up to and I really cant wait for start seeing pictures! I am so excited for you guys!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 1:58 PM, May 10, 2007  

  • Oh yeah, pictures. I forgot. I promised some BAS girls I'd post pictures once there was anything to see. Well, I suppose there's something to see now. Now about getting a hold of a digital camera..... I'll see if anyone has pictures they want to email me of the retreat that I can post with me & my baby bump.

    By Blogger Judy Baskerville, at 12:01 PM, May 11, 2007  

  • check out my blog or facebook ... i have a couple of cute ones of you on each.

    By Blogger Tina, at 10:10 AM, May 12, 2007  

  • haha! Well, Joel's parents celebrated New Year's in Oklahoma. So... something's amiss in the theory, perhaps?

    By Blogger widsith, at 3:41 PM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home