Your Real Life is Hidden

Friday, July 20, 2007

Trip to New Mexico


Here are some pictures from my trip out to see the family & a few friends (too few!). My time there was short--I knew it would be too short anyway, but it was artificially shortened by the airlines screwing up BIG time......they still haven't received my scalding fax with all the reimbursements I want, and then they'll realize the extent of the wrath of a stranded pregnant woman who saw six states in 24-hours (New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, Texas, and New Mexico).

Anyway, the time I had there was great. Over way too soon, but it was sweet. :) And as you can all see, I have the cutest nephew in the world, my little Calebu.
I tried explaining to Caleb that if he ate Frodo now he wouldn't get a cousin in October. For some reason, he didn't really understand that concept. Or the concept of Auntie Judy getting a bit chubby means a cousin in October. We'll work on that. :) It was so good just to love on my little darling nephew.

And I have added pictures of the twiga watoto we saw at the zoo for good measure--just because they're cute! :) Twiga are perhaps my favourite baby animal. Long gangly legs, long black tongue, somewhat doofy face; what's not to love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home