Your Real Life is Hidden

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pictures of Edmund


Edmund snuggled up like the filling of a burrito in the quilt Grandma made for him--mommy's learning how to play with the colour settings on the camera......


Edmund getting his first birthday present from Mom & Dad (although you'd think the labour/birth should count as a present in itself!).....a Hardy Boys book!



And here's one for Jen.....a self-portrait! I had a flashback to Ensenada and disposable cameras and just couldn't resist. :)

In other news, last night I got 4.5 hours of sleep continuous--I think that's Edmund's new record. Then he went back down for another almost three hours. Hooray! Of course he's up now and clamouring for attention that mommy's giving to the computer....so off I go again!

2 Comments:

  • Wonderful Pictures....I love the one of Edmund that you played with the color on, so fun.
    Also, thanks for the self-portrait. I love it. Nice memories.

    As for me, and your questions:
    We're hoping for a girl, and there's a couple of differences from pregnancy with Liam that make me think it's at least a possibility.
    As for finding out, I dont care either way this time around, but Jon made it very clear the other day that he wants to keep it a surprise again, so we'll be doing that.

    By Blogger Jenny, at 11:18 PM, November 08, 2007  

  • Happy Thanksgiving (down here anyway). I hope you guys did something special, even though it's not Canada's thanksgiving!
    Love you!
    How's Edmund? How are you? How's Jason?

    By Blogger Jenny, at 11:19 PM, November 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home