Your Real Life is Hidden

Friday, July 20, 2007

Frodo's photo up-date!

For those of you following our progress (I know, the pictures haven't been very frequent), here we are at 28 weeks along! Frodo is very active, especially when I'm at work, and Frodo's grown to the point that when there's a big kick, it's actually a visible movement coming out of my abdomen. It's so cool.

Yes, it's getting a bit tiring to be pregnant and carrying around extra weight, but it is so cool to interact with Frodo on a whole new level every month, it seems. Frodo's now very good at kicking wherever pressure is put on the belly, and responds HUGELY to Jason's voice. It's just so incredible to think about how much of a personality this little one already has--and we've two and a half months left on the inside! :)


Here's Brigitte and I the week before I went to New Mexico--and yes, she's due next week and I'm not until October....but she's tall, okay? The baby doens't have anywhere to go but out with me! Can't wait until she has hers.....been waiting for the news any day now. Isn't she cute?




So here's Frodo & I, 28 weeks and room still to grow. Although soon we'll have more room....... see next post for info!

PS--and thanks Christa for letting me borrow your capris! I lost my favourite (only) capris a few weeks ago in a freak laundry accident--have no idea where they've gone only they're now out of my possession. I still need to post a missing ad in the laundry room, I think.....

4 Comments:

  • How wonderful. I love all the pictures. I hardly took any pictures while I was pregnant. Mostly because I didn't have a digital camera. But you'res are beautiful! I can't wait to hear more!

    By Blogger Jenny, at 1:11 AM, July 22, 2007  

  • Yeah, I'd love to see a picture of you pregnant--I'm still trying to work out a mental picture of your having a ginormous baby and you're so petite..... :)

    By Blogger Judy Baskerville, at 1:43 PM, July 22, 2007  

  • I got pretty big...especially at the end. My father-in-law took a picture of me asleep on the couch, about two or three weeks before I gave birth. It's hilarious. I'll see if I can find a picture (it won't be the one I am talking about unfortunately) and I'll post it.

    By Blogger Jenny, at 10:11 PM, July 22, 2007  

  • beautiful!

    By Blogger Tina, at 9:08 AM, August 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home